Monday, January 14, 2013

1CMS Forex

1CMS Forex


Sunset Smokestack

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 11:43 AM PST

Some nice pictures of commercial software that I found:

Sunset Smokestack


trading software

image debmcalister
These photos were fourth July 2012, taken from a boat in the Hudson and East Rivers. They are snapshots taken with a Nikon D-90 with the automatic settings, no filter or program was used.

sunset over Manhattan
trading software

image debmcalister
These photos were fourth July 2012, taken from a boat in the Hudson and East Rivers. They are snapshots taken with a Nikon D-90 with the automatic settings, no filter or program was used.

SOL island at sunset
trading software

image debmcalister
These photos were fourth July 2012, taken from a boat in the Hudson and East Rivers. They are snapshots taken with a Nikon D-90 with the automatic settings, no filter or program was used.

What is the best Forex robot on the market and does it work?

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 11:32 AM PST

question : What is the best Forex robot on the market and it works
I’ve heard that a new robot has just been released (RCTPA driven Forex Megadroid). There are many robots on the market. What is a Forex robot anyway? What work? I’ve heard many good things about Forex Autopilot Turbo. I want to know which is more reliable. Merci.Meilleure Answer:
Answer

of Forex Advisor
Yes, my dear friend, after the recession much more Our forex market could not predict buy and sell currency pairs is best to have. There are many robots Forex Megadroid, fap turbo e, t, c. You Palys two major benefits. But the problem is that they do not market conditions to assess data base.Dans was these circumstances, all current 28th Can be released in July with IvyBot Incredible “4″ attacks currency pair and databases automatically updated Itself.I m ‘now. All profits for the last 2 weeks In fact, I’m sucker automated testing robot In considering this, I get the little shocked performance.Et much more ……. AjoutéJugez-in of themselves.


Add your own answer in the comments!

Forex MegaDroid Week 2 Results

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 10:55 AM PST

www.ForexMegaDroidReview.com Week 2 Results for System Forex MegaDroid. Profitable week. We’ll go with real money when the next weeks trading is profitable. Be sure to subscribe to our updates



tinyurl.com

thinking Forex Megadroid Download? Forex Megadroid robot is certainly a mega sport the latest technology to help you to trade successfully in the Forex market. The robot is designed to be so advanced that it is much more intelligent than some other robots that are available on the market today. Download here: tinyurl.com
Video Rating: 4/5

In the market FOREX: Scalping is ethical or unethical is. www.gcitrading.com aims fail.?

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 06:25 AM PST

gaurav1980 question in the Forex market is ethical or unethical scalping. www.gcitrading.com aims fail.?
In GCI last year, and since I had heavy losses, I changed my routine small trading profits have (2-5 pips) and small losses 10pips. Recently, well in volatile market conditions, I started to earn good money. I reached my daily goal, but I continue to do. After three days later, I knew that my account was short by $ 3,910. I talked to the guys and GCI will come to know that I found scalper, so they spilled my surgery on both days. My account and make $ 3,910 less than I was with scalping as supply commercial.Ma question there is not, why they have done it before me. These negotiations model what they do scalping call from the last 6 months So why now? Why they havent done it if I came to losses, and they could reveresed my transaction and I compensated? This means, conversely, the trade actually possible? ? They make three working days and can again advise Pls someone help me answer this question, why ontMeilleure:
Answer by Common Sense


I can tell you the following; This broker is “up there” seems to have a “dealing desk” with spreads élevés.Ce Broker .. . This means that they are losing money trades press the scalp and other short transactions terme.Ils seems a policy of “no scalping” (many do) have. This seems not right that you lose the “OK” are not your gains.C is a very “unregulated” industry. But they are afraid of “regulation.” I want to build my case and speak with a manager ……. They have very clear that this action is unacceptable and consitant tell. It seems that those who have the most money back (is that possible) ……………….. There are no screaming good Forex broker. Only less bad than others. Broker I prefer a non-physician. But they can also be very dangereux.C is one of the industries hardest working. 90% of people, the FX lose all the money in their comptes.Sachez what you try before you do another “surprise” lessons …………..


Add your own answer in the comments!

Forex Trading | Class # 21 Head & Shoulder pattern | FXReturn.com

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 06:22 AM PST

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/pVjlxyHE6L8/default.jpg

Forex Training Course. We will diagram the Forex graphic design, head and shoulders chart pattern and the inverse head and shoulders chart pattern, since they are often in the Forex market. We are a real life Forex chart and see a good example.


src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/TsxhNeovb-0/default.jpg

www.forextradingseminar Insider Secrets. com Forex Trading Charts http
Video Rating: 4/5

Nice photos online trading

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 02:32 AM PST

Some cool pictures online trading

Trading tools
trading online

Image artbyskym
Loew Cornell Detail Brush (size and tower 2038 is my favorite) I recommend L & C, they have always been good to me, and they are a high-quality brush at a reasonable price.


ONline line 192 Indra


trading online

Image heathen anne
traded Rav

Q & A: What are the 3 best Forex platforms (support) begin to trade on?

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 02:24 AM PST

Mothdust question : What are the 3 best Forex platforms (support) to trading on to start?
Please advice to start again displays a merchant. It seems a lot of web-based platforms, see only a reduced program or manuals that support them. I am currently a test account with Finexo.Aide be very appréciée.Meilleure Answer:
Answer by agent4927


If you are new to Forex best web resource babypips.com far. They say everything’s see what you need to know step by step exactly how to become a good trader.Non, I do not work for them, but I found myself with my own precious side of it and you’ll commerce.Check what I mean.


know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

87th Forex Trading – How to Read a currency rate

Posted: 14 Jan 2013 02:20 AM PST

clk.atdmt.com a lesson on how to read a currency quote for active traders and investors in the forex market.
Video Rating: 2/5

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/YRAtheASBfo/default.jpg

www.NonDirectionTrading.com – By Timothy Stevens – The Forex Options Guy who provide valuable Forex Options Training at http
Video Rating: 0/5

Cool pics of foreign currencies

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 11:18 PM PST

Some nice pictures

exchange that I found:

Foreign Exchange

-16
foreign exchange

image Sojournals.com
Sojo was backstage at the concert Black Cat in Washington, DC invited to change. www.theforeignexchangemusic.com 6 March 2009Inviter Sojo her scenes with Kelli Anderson – sojobackstage@gmail.com | Sojournals.com

Foreign Exchange

-8
foreign exchange

image Sojournals.com
Sojo was backstage at the concert Black Cat in Washington, DC invited to change. www.theforeignexchangemusic.com 6 March 2009Inviter Sojo her scenes with Kelli Anderson – sojobackstage@gmail.com | Sojournals.com

Foreign Exchange

-27
foreign exchange

image Sojournals.com
Sojo was backstage at the concert Black Cat in Washington, DC invited to change. www.theforeignexchangemusic.com 6 March 2009Inviter Sojo her scenes with Kelli Anderson – sojobackstage@gmail.com | Sojournals.com

What is a good VPS for Forex Trading?

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 11:05 PM PST

Darius question : What is a good VPS for Forex Trading
Best Answer:
Answer

GIS
Hello Darius .. What do you mean my VPS, it is “virtual private server”? …


know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment