Friday, September 28, 2012

1CMS Forex

1CMS Forex


Kishore M Forex SCAM or Not?

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 08:46 AM PDT

Mona Mhd (Mother of 8 Kids) started with 00 and made 000 in 2 months after attended PowerUp Capital Forex Courses

Watch how Kishore M (PowerUp Capital) trainer is being grilled by audiences on his Forex Trading SCAM where he has no results to show. Watch how PowerUp Capital staff admitted he had lost $ $ $ trading their school strategies, which has only 40% winning probability.

Automated Forex Trading Robot is a Scam?

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 07:46 AM PDT

Question by jessicabutton86: Automated Forex Trading Robot is a Scam?
I’m a novice forex trader who just started trading forex a week ago. I was wondering if anyone had heard or tried the automated forex trading robot like this one http://forextrading.wellexplained.info/ I’m so much attracted to it and planning to get one and try it myself. I read some reviews on it and all of them were positive.

Have you tried it before? Worth buying? Should I give it a go?

Best answer:

Answer by Joseph T
I’ve been trading forex for almost 8 years now, I believe in proper Forex education than anything. If you really wanna make profits from Forex, learn it and trade it yourself. Experience makes you a better and successful trader. And no, I’ve never tried that piece of script that promises so much of gains in a month. But one of my friends did. Yeah, he did make a profit of about 80% in one trade, but he lost almost 90% of his investment in the other 6 trades. Script is still a script, it’s written by human based on historical data. More info, refer to http://www.squidoo.com/forex-robot-trading-system-scam/

Therefore, if you really wanna do well trading Forex, learn what Forex is, how Forex works, learn the charts, study the markets, and be brave to trade, remember high risk high return. You should get a proper Forex education like this http://www.squidoo.com/the-forex-kingdom-review/ rather than counting on a trading robot.

Good luck in pursuing your forex riches.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Nice Forex Trading Platforms photos

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 07:46 AM PDT

A few nice forex trading platforms images I found:

Authentic Client Statement, ‘Thank you for your quick answer. Every think is Ok now, I can see these four charts…’.
forex trading platforms

Image by Investors Europe
Posted via email from Online Trading Platforms for FOREX, Stocks, Futures, Bonds and CFDs

The new host with the most, Santino Marella – “Santino’s Foreign Exchange” – Episode 1

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 04:57 AM PDT

The exciting new talk show featuring the WWE Universe and WWE Superstars hosted by Santino Marella @MilanMiracle Subscribe – www.youtube.com

I am 49 years old and trade forex for a living. I am based in Dubai. How can I migrate to Singapore?

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 03:54 AM PDT

Question by : I am 49 years old and trade forex for a living. I am based in Dubai. How can I migrate to Singapore?
I am 49 years old and trade forex for a living. Under what category, i will be eligible for migration to Singapore. I have a son and daughter, who are in college in Dubai. My wife is a homemaker. We all would like to migrate to Singapore. Can someone advise us.

Best answer:

Answer by PRL
For a definitive answer to your question, you should conduct a search on Singapore or Malaysian Immigration laws.

What do you think? Answer below!

Free Forex Trading System – Check out this Free Forex Trading Strategy

Posted: 28 Sep 2012 12:47 AM PDT

www.forexsuccessformula.com – If you like this strategy, then make sure that you visit http to get your copy of a very highly effective forex trading system that can be used to make money from forex market consistently
Video Rating: 4 / 5

GFT, Interbank FX, FXCM or Oanda: which Forex broker is better and why?

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 11:59 PM PDT

question : GFT, Interbank FX, FXCM or Oanda: What is better and why forex broker is
And you have a personal experience with them, and I am a resident of Australia when importante.Merci , Best answer:?
Answer by Daniel


FXCM I liked, although I’m not sure how the others are am. FXCM has had great graphical tools and simple money transfer. To be honest, they’re probably all the honest broker, if you have the necessary skills to operate the forex.


Add your own answer in the comments!

Beautiful photos of FX Trading

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 11:59 PM PDT

Found some nice pictures

fx trading I have:

Fairtrade


fx trading

image humbletree

Double-no-touch
fx trading

Image Shiny Things
(9 clock this morning …) I: Where a TSD AUD 7450-7470, the average Tokyo today to Dutchi valid? 37 election grincement.Moi business or mining, distribution (Later ..) Dutchi. Yes, I have 0.85 to spend on the release of this thing. Scotty [AUD our traders place], I’ll buy you a coffee if you can make 70 trade.

Forex Tutorials – Forex Trading # 1

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 08:45 PM PDT

src = http://i.ytimg.com/vi/gKwy706eYsA/default.jpg

www.fxforexfx.com – This is the first in a series of tutorials free forex trading. Forex education is the first step to a successful trader.
Video Rating: 5/5

How does a Forex Managed Account work?

Posted: 27 Sep 2012 07:47 PM PDT

Question by JAMES S: How does a Forex Managed Account work?
Is it better to trade my own money or have someone else do it? Is it riskier? How does it work exactly?

Best answer:

Answer by James K
If you want to see exactly how to get into trading forex, you should take a look at the free beginners guide you can download at http://www.forexfromscratch.com

This guide is a “step-by-step” report which explains everything you need to know about getting into forex trading.

Hope this helps?

What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment